Welcome to CUA Intern Housing
The Catholic University of America (CUA) provides summer housing to individuals who are in Washington D.C. for educational purposes such as internships, co-ops, research, and/or educational study. Located in northeast Washington D.C. (only three miles north of the U.S. Capitol) and served by the Metrorail Red Line at the Brookland/CUA station, CUA is a safe and convenient housing choice.
Summer Housing for Interns
CUA Students: Please follow this link for information about our summer program
Non-CUA Students: Please follow the link below to apply for summer intern housing.
Due space constraints, we do not have any availability
Why stay @ CUA?
- Dedicated campus Metro stop (Brookland/CUA on Red Line)
- Secure, card access-only exterior doors
- On campus mini-grocery store
- Two week minimum stay
- Included in your room rate is:
- Summer-long gym membership - over $30 savings
- Laundry facilities - no quarters needed!
- Cable access - you just need to bring the tv
- Campus-wide wi-fi